- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Barbal Limited collects the following data:
- Necessary personally identifiable information
- Necessary linkable information
- Optional personally identifiable information
- Optional linkable information
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Barbal Limited with the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Request a user account, or someone else requests a user account on your behalf.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback through our service or via email.
- Use or view our service (via your browser’s cookies).
How will we use your data?
Barbal Limited collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your user account and your preferences.
- Provide automated notifications to you from the service.
How do we store your data?
Barbal Limited securely stores your data in London, in Google Cloud Platform's "europe-west2" region.
Barbal Limited will keep "necessary" and any optional data (as defined in section 1 above) that you have provided for a period of seven years after your last login. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data (necessary and optional) from our systems.
Barbal Limited would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Barbal Limited from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact us.
What are your data protection rights?
Barbal Limited would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Barbal Limited for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Barbal Limited correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Barbal Limited to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Barbal Limited erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Barbal Limited restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Barbal Limited’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Barbal Limited transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Or write to us: Barbal Limited, 286 Paintworks, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3AQ.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Sign you in
- Keep you signed in (optional - "Remember Me" feature)
- Store your preferences (e.g. what language you prefer)
- Store information about your current session
- Secure your interaction with our service (e.g. protect against Cross-site request forgery attacks)
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Barbal Limited uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. We only use first-party cookies from our standardsrepo.com domain.
||Indicates that you chose to accept cookies and allows the below cookies to be installed
||Stores a unique identifier to protect you against Cross Site Request Forgery attacks
||Stores your username (used by the "Remember Me" feature)
||Stores an encrypted version of your password (used by the "Remember Me" feature)
||Stores a unique identifier so that the server can validate your session
||Stores your language preference
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and allaboutcookies.org tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. You will only be able to view the public features of our website without accepting cookies.
We also support the "I don't care about cookies" plugin. If you have this plugin installed, this will take priority and you will not be able to manage your cookies through our privacy control, unless you add standardsrepo.com as an exception.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or write to us at: Barbal Limited, 286 Paintworks, Arnos Vale, Bristol, BS4 3AQ.
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Barbal Limited has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Address: Information Commissioner's Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF